Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Business Applications QA team. This position works closely with our Salesforce development and admin teams to ensure business process customizations function as expected. Our Business Applications team is also responsible maintaining for multiple internal applications in addition to Salesforce, meaning you should be able to operate in several different systems to support our company’s stated business goals.
This is a contract position with an initial duration of 6 to 12 months.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate testing activities with both onshore and offshore resources to ensure complete coverage of testing for projects and maintenance stories
- Attend daily stand-ups to provide updates to the work you’re doing and take inputs from other team members on potential changes in priority or direction
- Write test cases and review those test cases with partners on the development, business analysis, and SFDC admin teams to ensure complete coverage
- Execute test cases against plan to validate proper functionality against requirements
- Plan testing activities for lower environment testing and promotion of code to the next layer
- Provide post-production testing support to ensure new code is operating as expected after deployment to production
- Work cross-functionally with other quality assurance teams across the Malwarebytes organization to plan testing activities that touch multiple groups
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in software quality assurance, writing and executing test cases and test plans and communicating those plans to other stakeholders
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Postman, or similar
- Experience working with Salesforce, preferably Lightning and Classic versions, and experience with CPQ
- Exposure to billing systems such as Netsuite and integration tools like Workato
- Strong analytical abilities to dissect requirements into test cases
- Testing experience that allows you to see the “gaps” in both requirements and tests and fill those before they become an issue
- Effective communication skills with team members that work across multiple time zones domestically and internationally
- Ability to prioritize work based on your understanding of what’s important now and what’s important later
- Comfort in working in an environment where you have the autonomy to find work and make sure it gets completed without someone dictating a daily task list
- Inherent desire to grow professionally and willingness to take training and direction from peers or peer-leads
Skills That Would Be Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Software Quality Assurance Testing certifications (CTFL, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and CPQ application testing
- Experience working with offshore resources and coordinating work between onshore and offshore
- Experience with Python, HTML5, Ajax, PHP
#LI-Remote Apply now