Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Highly experienced test engineer who is collaborative, enjoys working in multi-product environment, excels in improving test processes and execution, is looking for new challenges and wants to find good bugs.
What You’ll Do:
- Comprehend and execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Uncover, document and track defects
- Be metric driven, improve test case execution efficiency and test coverage
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with developers and PMs to deliver quality software iteratively
- Be an integral part of the team while continuously participating in improving process and test methodologies, execution efficiency and effectiveness
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A knack for breaking software and finding bugs
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar field or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience with Test Automation (supporting frameworks using C#, automating daily routine tasks using scripts e.g. Bash, Batch, PowerShell)
- Proven record of desktop thick application testing
- Experience in virtualization environments such as VMWare or Hyper-V
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Skills We’d Like You to Have:
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or equivalent (TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Networking knowledge (REST API testing, TCP/IP stack, DHCP, DNS, AD, etc.)
- Experience in Linux/Unix is a great plus
- Enterprise administration such as software remote deployment, multiple user sessions, server support, backups, security policies or networking essentials
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided