Unibuddy has experienced explosive growth since launching in 2017. We now work with 500 higher ed institutions in 35 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $33M from top-tier investors, and we’re on course to achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choices in their higher ed journey.
Here’s where you come in:
As a Sales Development Representative or University Partnerships Executive as we call them, you will help drive Unibuddy’s future growth by building relationships with prospective universities and helping to turn them into happy and successful users of Unibuddy.
You will manage the very start of the sales process, acting as the first point of contact for many institutions. You will nurture and qualify inbound leads, source new qualified leads to deliver to the sales team and re-invigorate leads that have grown cold. Our clients come from all over the world and you will be responsible for developing opportunities across the US working with the team to identify key target markets, sectors and organizations.
You will also be responsible for measuring and reporting metrics on the results of our sales campaigns to drive even more successful campaigns as we grow. As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understanding the key success drivers and gaining invaluable experience for your future career.
- Working with the sales team to define target market segments.
- Researching target markets to identify the right organisations for us to approach.
- Contact mapping individuals in target organisations.
- Developing and executing outbound phone and email sales campaigns to reach our target audience.
- Qualifying new leads and delivering these to the sales team.
- Measuring and reporting on success metrics to define sales outreach best practice.
- Attend and represent Unibuddy at a range of conferences and events across the US.
- Managing the lead flow process before and after events that we attend and run.
- Developing our outreach programs with new innovations to further develop our sales success.
This might be for you if…
- You are an individual who is curious, hard working, coachable, driven, with a positive attitude towards challenges and are not afraid of failure.
- You have a passion for higher education.
- You may have proven yourself in a previous sales role – though this is not a requirement of the role it would be helpful if you had experience in a customer facing position.
- You have mature communication skills.
- You feel at home in a high-growth environment where we don’t know all the answers, but are willing to learn and improve what we do with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills.
- You have a flexible and adaptable approach to work, and will be open to assisting with projects across a range of teams.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and why you are well suited to this role. We encourage you to send us something that showcases your skills, stand out and impress us.
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with the talent team at [email protected]
🛂 Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.
Unibuddy is an equal opportunity employer. We're actively looking to increase the diversity of our buddies across the company and we encourage people to apply from minority groups. Apply now