Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala.
We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered.
Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
As a result of strong business growth and a growing finance team, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to jump into a diverse finance role, accelerate their learning & join us on this exciting journey.
As Finance Accountant, you will be providing support on all day to day finance and reporting activities for our international entities (UK, Germany, US) and will get exposure to a wide range of finance activities. In this position, you will have the opportunity to drive process improvements, and exercise good business judgement while performing your role.
This is a key role within the finance team and will report into our Senior Management accountant.
- Manage the Global accounts inbox ensuring all emails are responded to, prioritised and actioned in a timely manner
- Primary contact for all ad hoc finance questions
- Management of payment runs and posting of invoices in our accounting systems
- Credit Card and Expense management
- Manage our virtual credit card platform
- Support employee expense processing and payment
- Assist with Accounts preparation, including but not limited to
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed asset reconciliations
- Prepayments & accruals
- Analysis of profit & loss account
- Oversee the collation, payment and recording of all sales invoices
- Assist with the preparation and management of our monthly payroll process
- Assist the team with the collection and processing of data for ad-hoc projects, likely during critical times such as audits, budgeting etc
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English with experience in working with multicultural teams
- Must be proactive with a hands-on work ethic, you are committed to making an impact
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- High attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team