Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
To ensure Plentific colleagues have a fantastic experience when onboarded and that all queries that come into People Operations are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure all colleagues are successfully onboarded.
- Keeping Bamboo HR up to date and accurate, including starters, onboarding, changes, probation and leavers.
- Confidential colleague and training documentation recorded, stored, and maintained in shared files and Bamboo HR.
- Payroll administration, ensuring UK colleagues are paid accurately and on time.
- Ensuring compliance with internal approval and sign off procedures for starters, changes and leavers.
- HR administration support in respect of any Employee Relations issues
- Responding to first line HR policy and questions.
- HR information and basic reporting requests.
- Ad-hoc requests for HR letters and documentation (references, data requests etc.).
- Point of contact for all benefit administration in the UK - ensuring benefits are administered correctly and any changes are communicated to colleagues
- Background screening administration, ensuring all candidates are background checked and any flags are notified to management.
- Ensuring compliance training completion.
- Exit interviews (analysis and collating of data as and when required),
- Ensuring right to work (visa and work permit) documents are recorded and kept up to date for all colleagues.
- Ad-hoc project support as required by the People Director.