Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala.
We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered.
Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
The role of the Senior Sales Executive is varied and complex. As a scale up technology company we must understand the needs of our prospects and help guide them through complex consultative sales processes. Our solution is disruptive in nature and we have to showcase the many benefits we can offer to our clients and their communities. Your passion for negotiation and persuasion must come through in order to help change the archaic ways in which target accounts currently operate. You are expected to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives and all key stakeholders, leveraging your existing relationships and building new ones to help grow Plentific within a variety of market sectors.
- Present, promote and sell Plentific’s products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media and other appropriate channels
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined periods
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the sector
- Identifying and developing potential customers through existing networks, cold calling and other lead generation activities (such as campaigns and events), both individually and via the telesales channel
- Developing and managing a strong pipeline with rigorous attention to detail, keeping our CRM up to date
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Providing prospects with highly tailored and high quality information and documentation on a timely basis
- Increasing the value Plentific brings existing clients by finding more areas and ways we are able to assist our clients
- Attending conferences and exhibitions and leading round table discussions