ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to work at the development of our technology solutions. You will be working with our cross-functional and fully-distributed technology team and you will:
- Project and develop high innovative solutions with a special focus on UX/UI
- Evolve existing solutions in order to generate new features with a focus on speed and performance
- Collaborate with the team for the realization of innovative solutions
- Experience with React and Flux architecture implementations like Redux
- Deep knowledge of Web API (Service Worker, Canvas, Animation, SVG, etc.)
- Experience with pre-and-post-processors CSS (Sass, PostCSS) and CSS (BEM) techniques
- Good knowledge of Git / Git-flow / Github Flow
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Proficiency in English is mandatory. Italian and Spanish proficiency are considered a strong plus.
- Ability to work in a highly distributed environment with strong interdependencies
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in developing high-volume / high-traffic websites and/or web applications with LAMP stack
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC framework (CakePHP, Zend, Symfony)
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Webpack as a module bundler and Gulp or Grunt as a task runners
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools: debugging, runtime performance analysis
- Familiarity with Agile software methodologies
- Cares to produce tested and well decoupled code and knows Design Patterns (object-calisthenics or similar)
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
- Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Offline smooth survey that enable you to share a self-assessment based on your technical skills
- Phone interview with our Tech-Recruiting team
- Offline Tech-challenge to test your skills and give you a taste of our technological stack
- Video interview with your future manager and team members to help you understand how being a Developer in ShopFully could be like
- Final interview with our HR Team to be aligned on expectations on both sides and answer any question you may have
LOCATION: Up to you! We have offices in Barcellona, Milano, Bologna, Cagliari, Napoli but you can either choose to work Remotely (from Spain or Italy) Apply now