ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Financial Accountant will join the Financial Operations team and will be responsible for supervising two junior resources, while reporting to the Accounting Manager based in Italy.
The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of IFRS and Spanish GAAP principles.
He/she will be responsible for Tax, GL Accounting and FS Consolidation and he/she will be in charge of:
· Prepare month-end accounting accruals;
· Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial closing report and prepare General Ledger reconciliations (e.g. Invoice to be Issued, Deferrals…);
· Review Intercompany BS and PL accounts reconciliations;
· Prepare tax declarations (Annual Tax Declaration, VAT Declaration);
· Prepare and review all documentations for FS Audit;
· Record Payroll data and perform monthly and annual Payroll costs and debits reconciliation;
· Fixed Assets accounting, with special focus on intangible assets capitalizations (i.e. R&D costs);
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Economics or Management Degree
· 2/3 years of experience in a Big4
· Excellent knowledge of the IFRS principles is mandatory
· Knowledge of SAP is a plus
· Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in team
· Fluent written and spoken English
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility in your time of entry and exit: this is one of the most valued benefits by our employees.
- English classes: you will have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.
- Annual individual budget for training: you manage your own budget to spend on education, from short-workshops to online courses or semester-long classes!
LOCATION: Barcellona Apply now