ActiveFence is looking for an experienced, organized and process-oriented Compliance & Operations manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll ensure that the company complies with internal standards, contractual requirements, regulation and policies. You will also play a key role in setting up the infrastructure for growth and charting the strategy for operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional judgment and range, and be able to quickly analyze complex legal, operational and business issues involving a variety of products, services, and business settings.
We’re looking for a team player who is able to work efficiently, with varying degrees of supervision, and manage projects with competing deadlines in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, ActiveFence is the place for you.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and maintain all compliance policies and procedures, ensuring the company complies with all legal regulations and ethical standards.
- Analyzing company’s risks and lead risk mitigation efforts (including: designing and implementing an overall risk management process, evaluating and assessing current risks, communicating risk policies and processes within the organization)
- Train our employees, create broader awareness, create reference materials, and assist with training to staff as needed.
- Conduct regular assessments and audits to determine whether policies are compliant with the law, internal policies and internal procedures.
- Supervising and managing vendors and handle the purchasing process (including: managing the new vendors approval process, running renewal processes, and conducting the compliance and security audit of vendors)
- Provide operational support for our legal team (including: contracting, maintaining records and repository and improving/automating the contractual processes)
- Handling the company’s insurance policies (including: working closely with our insurance consultant in analyzing risks, issuing and renewing policies, handling clients’ inquiries and providing them with certificate of insurance upon request)
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide; and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.