The Role: Graduate Software Support Engineer
Location: This role will be based out of our Global Headquarters in Limerick. (City East Plaza, Floor 5 + 6 Block C, Ballysimon, Castletroy, Co. Limerick)
As an Associate Software Support Engineer you will;
- Provide customer software product support / requests for AMCS customer base and ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
- Support Project managers in the field for all project requirements, including specification development to customer requirements, installs, upgrades & configuration.
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for environmental products
- Analysis of software issues reported for any repeat issues with proposed solutions on how to improve product performance.
- Identify any training needs for customers and produce operation documents to address these issues.
- You will be involved in product improvement program, consulting to customer & monitoring of performance metrics.
What you need to succeed?
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in SQL server or Oracle and database administration, mobile communications software would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
· Gain extensive training, guidance, and support from day 1.
· Earn a competitive package with benefits.
· Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
· Have a clear pathway for your progression.
· Make an impact and be part of a digital way to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here, Apply now for Immediate consideration. Apply now