At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
*This is a remote role ideally located anywhere in the United States.
Team / Department description:
The Regional Partner Director is part of the Camunda Global Partners team, reporting into the Global Field Sales Organization. If you’re motivated to work in a fast-growing, high-energy environment and love the challenge to build create and grow, this is the ideal opportunity for you. Fueled by our Series B investment, strong demand in the process automation market, and ground-breaking process orchestration technology, Camunda’s partner business is exploding!
This translates to a fantastic career opportunity where you can make a lasting impact. Partners are a very strategic focus in Camunda’s growth strategy and go-to-market approach. Our partner-centric culture ensures that there are no conflicts of interest, sales disincentives, or channel conflicts in working with our partners.
Now is the time to join this amazing company and become part of a team that is making a meaningful impact on Camunda’s future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively articulates the Camunda vision and technology and how it aligns with partners
- Develops productive relationships with the partners, Camunda sales and leadership
- Develops Executive relationships with partners
- Hustles - willing to work with different people to get the job done, and whenever possible, will roll up your sleeves and make progress yourself.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Adapts well in fast-paced, high growth environment
What you’ll bring along:
- 5-7 years of field sales experience either in Channel or direct capacity
- Ideal but not required -background in Digital Process Automation or related space (ideally open source)
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business planning, closing methodology
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence and guide stakeholders
- Knowledge of a sales cycle, process, and methods can apply to the partner sales process
- Experience in a high-growth company
- Aligns culturally with Camunda’s values of FAITH: Focus, Ambition, Integrity, Talent, and Humor
- Able to collaborate with different teams and personalities
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results, seeks continuous improvement
- Willing to travel as needed/permitted
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now