At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. From Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open-source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable, and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and while operating as a remote-first company.
Camunda is growing quickly and turning into a remote-first, internationally distributed organization with teams in more than 10 different countries. The People Team at Camunda is playing a crucial role to achieve our 2024 vision:
“More than 500 Camundos will be contributing to our success and live a unique company culture that adheres to our FAITH values. Camunda will be an international firm with a diverse staff that collaborates in a remote-first setup. High performance and personal growth will be top priorities: Our people will help Camunda grow, and in return, Camunda will help our people grow.”
The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for attracting and hiring talent globally to fulfill this vision. As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will directly impact the growth and structure of our teams through identifying and reaching out to passive talent while acting as Camunda’s ambassador.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US Central/East or EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leverage your knowledge of the market and collaborate with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Team to develop and execute efficient and targeted multi-channel sourcing strategies for key job openings
- Work with the recruiting team to build candidate pipelines (for critical talent needs), pre-screen and interview outstanding candidates, and convert leads into new hires.
- Develop effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates; including but not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Consistently evaluate and iterate on sourcing efforts and strategies using metrics and data analysis
- Help the talent team build and improve key sourcing systems with scale in mind e.g., sourcing library, CRM, sourcing automation tools, and nurture campaigns
- Provide expertise with relevant tools and programs (e.g., CRMs, labor market data, applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards) and utilize various online and social media resources to build talent pipelines
What you’ll bring along:
- Proven experience with sourcing (tech) talent at all levels preferably in global, remote-first set up within the SaaS industry
- Strong tech and industry knowledge with an ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, and find ways to engage with passive talent
- You share our FAITH values and you can communicate them to potential employees
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is a plus) and other relevant tools utilized for sourcing and employer branding
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now