At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
The Camunda Event Marketing team is seeking a digitally skilled, organized, and detail-oriented working student to support the Events team with event planning and execution, especially for our flagship conferences CamundaCon and Camunda Community Summit. (https://camunda.com/events)
*This is a remote role but the position would require on site (Berlin based) support with pre and post conference tasks plus on the conference day itself.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the events team with the organization of our conferences, webinars etc. before, during and after our events
- Research new locations, identify new event formats and trends in the event sector
- Manage event collateral and merchandise
- Create inspiring content about your events for marketing channels
- Remain focused and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Manage meeting preparation, supplies ordering, and packing/shipping of event materials
What you’ll bring along:
- You are currently at an German university and available for at least six months; A Plus would be if you've already have some experience in Event Marketing
- You are service-oriented and communicative, and you remain focused and calm also in stressful situations
- You can seamlessly work across multiple projects with a positive attitude and professional flexibility
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
- You have a hands-on mentality and you're a strong team player
- Fluent in German and English (both at least C1 Level)
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now