At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
Our Platform team is responsible for enabling our customers to deploy, manage, secure, govern and scale Domino DataLab in every cloud and on-premise to meet the most demanding needs of our large scale enterprise customers.
What your impact will be
As a product management leader at Domino, you’ll shape the products and features that will define how data science is utilized in virtually every industry in the world. This is a critical role that bridges technical and business worlds to design world-class products that delight customers. You'll work closely with customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception through launch and adoption.
In your first year, your impact will be (pull from success criteria above 6-12 months)
- Improve customer’s time to value with Domino by streamlining the deployment process (including business process like InfoSec reviews as well as technical solutions like standardizing infrastructure provisioning)
- Support customer’s on-premise air-gapped and other complex deployment scenarios which require custom networking and proxy support
- Launch a Domino Single Tenant SaaS solution to deliver a managed offering in every cloud
What we look for in this role
- 3+ years experience building and growing a team of product managers
- 7 to 10 years experience in software product management
- Strong history of building high-growth enterprise software and/or cloud services
- Strong familiarity with Kubernetes and/or cloud infrastructure
- Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Startup experience preferred
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.