Domino has an ambitious vision to change data science. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we’re accelerating research at the world’s most analytical organizations including Allstate, Instacart, Monsanto, and S&P Capital IQ. Our platform allows access to scalable compute, compounds knowledge through a unique version management system and delivers insights to market faster through a host of publishing tools.
What we are building
The Support at Domino is building a world class support organization to remove all roadblocks for our customers in achieving their goals. We strive for self service and easy paths to resolution. We also help build Domino to be the best product for our customers by providing feedback on usage and making suggestions for improvements.
What your impact will be
- Provide world class support to our customers with a consistent high customer satisfaction score.
- Create and manage knowledge base articles to facilitate customer self service
- Provide training and assistance to other team members and departments as needed
- Create a growth path for yourself to make the biggest impact
What we look for in this role
- 4+ years in customer facing roles
- Proven problem solving skills
- Experience with a startup or excitement to join one and making an impact
- Linux, AWS and Kubernetes experience
- Coding experience. Java and Python (nice to have)
What we value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.