Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Field Engineers are an elite team who help data science teams turn their companies into model driven organizations. Field Engineers train users, advise our customers on how to integrate their use cases on Domino, re-develop team processes, integrate data sources, and customize tools. By joining our team, you’ll work with top-tier data science teams at some of the most advanced companies across industries, including Finance & Insurance, Pharmaceuticals & Life Science, Aerospace & Defense, and more. We have an incredible and diverse team, having a wide range of experiences across industries and academia, that will challenge and enable you to learn new skills that will take your career to the next stage.
As a Field Engineer, one day you might be helping a marketing company starting to work with satellite images or an insurance company get money to their customers faster by integrating NLP into their claims processing. You’ll be training a room full of new users or sitting with an individual data scientist helping them get the most out of Domino.
- Responsible for working with Domino’s most strategic customers to ensure their success
- Build integrations to support custom/advanced data science workflows and how they integrate with the Domino API
- Play an advisory role to our customers to help leverage Domino and data science best practices
- Actively commit to our knowledge base to evolve the way customer success operates at Domino
- Help evolve the way Domino deploys and maintains our software by being in constant communication with core development
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time*
- Deep experience with system architecture, both cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and on-prem environments.
- Programming experience (Python or R preferred)
- Knowledge of data science workflows
- Hands-on DevOps experience in Docker and Kubernetes preferred
- Understanding of Data integrations and data pipelining tools
- Previous working and troubleshooting experience with distributed computing frameworks such as: Spark, Hadoop, Dask, etc.
*No Domino employees are currently traveling for business purposes due to the pandemic. We will resume only when it is safe to do so. Apply now