Software Architecture Team
We are responsible for evolving and maintaining the ARIC data architecture. We design and architect new data elements in line with platform and solution features. We help to shape the data architecture to meet future strategic objectives.
The team work closely with development teams, tech leads and customer/market-facing product managers to understand product requirements and collaborate with tech leads to build technical designs. We take an active role within development teams, by communicating the data architecture and working with the team to prove and collaboratively evolve the architecture.
We review legacy data and structures, modelling this data and documenting how data flows through the ARIC platform to identify areas where data can be obtained, reused, or enriched. Whilst communicating and collaborating with tech leads and stakeholders to build consensus around the data architecture direction of the ARIC platform.
As a company we hire people with a willingness to adapt to a variable role, so along with the key responsibilities below, we ask for ownership of any other duties as required.
Apply for job
- Mentoring new hires and encouraging technical excellence and good practices within the team
- Acting as a point of contact for other teams to aid great communication and collaborative working
- Ability to take a technical lead in project work, investigations and feasibility studies
- Ability to provide guidance and supervision of more junior architects
- Breaking work down into sub-tasks and tickets
- Full understanding of projects and processes
- Providing higher-level status updates and taking operational responsibility
- Participating in the process of interviewing and recruitment
- Being highly knowledgeable of the team’s area of responsibility and interactions with other teams
- Awareness of how your work fits in with the team’s area of responsibility and goals
- Communicating progress regularly whilst identifying any blocking issues and escalating where required