ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide and a leading international player in Drive to Store. We work with the best tech and people to reinvent local shopping and take it to the next level.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries.
Are you ready to join us?
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
As a Project Manager you will work within the Business Process Automation (BPA) team. Our BPA Team has the mission to improve the Company efficiency/scalability through processes’ optimization/automation and ensure Business Continuity.
In this role you will responsible for managing BPA projects toward our main Stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Finance, Campaign Management departments) so that you will be in charge of:
- Mapping processes by supporting stakeholders in identifying wastes / areas of improvements
- Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and tasks.
- Collecting and structuring stakeholders requests according to the internal guidelines and send them over to the relevant teams (i.e. internal and 3rd parties Dev Teams)
- Carrying on UATs (Users Acceptance Tests) in order to check and validate new features, according to given requirements and analysing results
- Maintaining accurate and timely project plans, meeting notes, status reporting and other relevant project documentation.
- You have a Degree in either Economics, Management Engineering, ICT or related fields
- You have strong analytical skills and previous experience as a project manager (at least 2 years in the role are required.)
- You like numbers and enjoy playing with them: basic knowledge of data analysis tools and methodology will be considered as a plus
- You are open-minded, curious, and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment
- You pay high attention to details and work with accuracy
- You have outstanding communication skills and are great at managing relationships at all levels
- You have a very good command of both English and Italian languages (spoken and written). Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite (Jira, Jira Service Desk) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of CRM tools (Microsoft Dynamics,, Salesforce) and ERP software solutions such as NAV and Business Central will be considered a plus.
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop
LOCATION: Up to you! We have offices in Bologna, Cagliari, Napoli, Milano, but you can also decide to work Remotely (from anywhere in Italy). Apply now