Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
ContentSquare is aiming for one simple goal: being a global leader, worldwide. To reach this, we need to stay ahead of our competitors and clients, always creating, challenging and going beyond ourselves. This is the spirit we are looking for.
As a leader in R&D you will have a significant impact on our SaaS product. You will take part as a leader in the Platform team to manage our cloud infrastructure, data, developer’s tools, automation and more.
You'll succeed and enjoy this role if you are passionate about Infra as code, coding, research and implementation of new technologies and on top of all, working closely with R&D teams on our product.
What you’ll do
• You will manage a team and continue to grow it, train and mentor
• Collaborate with many dev teams on architecture, design and planning
• Manage big and important projects on multi cloud environments
• Own, improve and pitch about production stability and performance
• Work with all major technologies relevant to manage high scale SaaS and big data environments on public clouds (AWS & Azure)
• You are data driven and you love numbers. Working closely with dev teams for benches and calculations on scale and needs
• Provide support and guidance to dev teams on using the underlying infrastructure (IaC)
• You care about developer’s experience and you think about ways to continuously improve their efficiency and joy working with Platform tools
• You will have your chance for hands-on on our tech stack
• You will work closely with all our top engineers and management, reporting to VP Platform
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What would make you a good fit
• You have experience working for a SaaS company
• You have an IT Master Degree
• 3+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
• 2+ years of experience as a manager
• You are very curious, technical and like to explore new tools, methods and technologies
• You can take on yourself to lead cross functional technical projects
• You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
• You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
• You are a great team player
• You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
• You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
• You have Work Hard and Play Hard spirit
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.