Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
About the role:
As a Solutions Expert, you will be part of the Customer Success team, working with customers to realise fast time-to-value from their Contentsquare investment. The Solutions Expert team is accountable for driving product adoption and building relationships with key end-users to deliver enablement programs tailored to their business needs and defined use cases. In this role, you will serve as a reference for customers around the optimal use and adoption of the Contentsquare platform. This role also serves as a bridge between the Product and the Customer Success teams to advocate on behalf of customer requests and needs. The ideal candidate will have experience in a client-facing role using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. You enjoy being a problem solver and being an insight provider that shines in data storytelling. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven, and eager to learn.
- Build and deliver tailored enablement programs to key users, including platform & insights training, certification, via onsite and remote meetings
- Design and lead use case workshops to drive product awareness, adoption and meet customer goals
- Gather and share feedback to internal teams for continuous improvement of our programs & product
- Foster collaboration with the Product team to support communication in both directions: advocate on behalf of the customer to product teams & coordinate with product teams on projects impacting customers
- Collaborate with customers to produce value cases and tailored use cases
- Partner with Success Managers to build concrete ROI cases
- Proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop innovative strategies, tools, and methodologies to increase usage and product stickiness
- Participate in client meetings with Success Managers to understand their digital strategy and key business objectives
- Be the expert for new product features for internal teams and customers
- Contribute to knowledge library and enablement resources (eLearning, use case library, certification, documentation, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, Statistics or another related UX field
- 2+ years experience in an analytical role in Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, client-facing experience, and a customer-first attitude
- A good understanding of web analytics and website optimisation and a strong interest in technology, software, and the internet
- Highly structured work approach and the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Fluency in English
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledgeable with web/app development & performance (HTML, CSS, JS, tagging technologies, SDK, Swift)
- Strong knowledge and experience with CRO and A/B Testing
- Experience with SQL, Python, or BI Tools (ie. Google Data Studio) and a keen interest in developing technical skills
- Knowledge or experience with UI/UX or Cognitive Science
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.