ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners. Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have a strong impact, who will have the role of Sales Manager and will support us to scale up the business of our Tiendeo brand in France.
If you are the right candidate you will be in charge of developing your own client portfolio and looking for new business opportunities with Retailers and Brands.
Reporting to the Country Manager France, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and developing meaningful partnerships with clients, closing new deals and maintaining active customer relationships
- Evangelizing partner companies about the evolving digital landscape and the company's value proposals, with the consequent strengthening of the relationship and revenues
- Leading, with full responsibility, the commercial business processes towards active and potential clients, also ensuring the proper development of potential clients
- Achieving the business objectives shared with the Commercial Management
- Promoting, through periodic meetings, the company's services, with the aim of encouraging acquired customers towards new projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Solid experience in the commercial area in digital companies
- Good knowledge of retail business and marketing dynamics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and use of insight to drive decision making in the sales process
- Great ability to manage priorities, assertiveness and personal drive
- Native level of French and fluency in English
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility in your time of entry and exit: this is one of the most valued benefits by our employees.
- English classes: you will have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.
- Annual individual budget for training: you manage your own budget to spend on education, from short-workshops to online courses or semester-long classes!
LOCATION: Paris Apply now