GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are searching for a Human Resources professional dedicated to provide the full spectrum of HR service to their client group in the business.
In the HR Services Team, we aim to achieve an amazing and coherent employee experience for our GetYourGuide colleagues worldwide, throughout their entire employment journey. Our goal is to help the company scale with a high level of operational efficiency and by providing excellent HR services that make our employees proud to work for GetYourGuide.
- Own the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, leave management and offboarding for your client group.
- Be the HR Business Partner to your International (EMEA and/or APAC) client group in the business.
- Coach and consult people managers and more junior HR colleagues on topics such as performance management, development, conflict management, and employment law.
- Manage the monthly payroll preparation for your client group and wider parts of the company together with our payroll partner.
- Contribute to HR projects to help us grow and scale - for example through process improvements.
- Build strong relationships with Managers, Recruiting, and other stakeholders to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide.
- 4+ years experience in an HR position in an international environment.
- Solid knowledge of labor law and ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment regulations. Experience in France and French labor law is a major plus.
- HR allrounder who enjoys a mixture of operational topics, project management and business partnering.
- A team player with a passion for working closely with a variety of stakeholders and coordinating different needs.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in French is a major plus.
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now