Hi there! We are the GetYourGuide's Catalog team, and we're excited that our job post grabbed your interest. It's an absolute pleasure to meet you!
We’re located in the heart of Zurich, and we're all about collecting, storing, improving and delivering GetYourGuide's activity and location data within our ecosystem. We’re an essential part of the GetYourGuide system and almost all technical teams depend on us, which obviously brings a lot of challenges and interesting projects.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer who cares and thinks as much about enabling a great end-to-end customer experience as they do about the underlying technology.
If you are excited about the idea of contributing to the success of a platform that is used by more than 15 million travelers around the world, then keep on reading!
- You will be part of a team with top-notch developers and product management
- You will enable your team to iterate fast and learn by designing, launching, and iterating on our hypotheses
- You will challenge the status quo and help us improve our codebase, systems, and processes
- You will design and develop efficient solutions that will allow us to grow sustainably
- You will mentor other team members and help us hiring other top players
- Customer-centric prioritization and data-driven decision making
- Curious, with a growth mindset able to learn quickly with the support from senior engineers in the team
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft and cares about helping the team deliver
- Able to drive projects and initiate change within the team
- Familiar with databases and SQL
- Know about software testing concepts and have a mindset of delivering robust solutions
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to others in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of frameworks and toolchains such as Node.js, Vue.js, or similar component-based Frontend application frameworks
- Prior experience working in the travel space
- Prior experience in start-up environments
- Smart, engaged co-workers with a strong engineering culture
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Annual home office budget - be comfy at your home setup
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation assistance
You can also take a look at our Tech Radar for an insight into our stack.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.