GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Care Quality Assurance Team Lead . You will provide leadership and guidance to a team of Customer Care Quality Specialists to deliver quality and coaching programs and initiatives within Customer Care across our internal and external contact centers
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead you will be responsible for executing the quality assurance strategy globally. You will leverage data analysis, improvement gaps and customer satisfaction drivers, to execute optimal quality standards that are consistent for our customers and agents worldwide. The mission is to ensure that all Care centers are consistently delivering incredible experiences for our customers.
This role is located in Berlin and will report to the Senior Manager QA, Knowledge and Training.
- Executing GetYourGuide’s global Quality Framework for Customer Care in line with business goals & objectives
- Drive establishing and adopting of the Quality Framework for in all Care sites
- Lead/support projects to evolve the Quality Framework and be calibration lead across all Care sites
- Identify process, knowledge and skills gaps and work cross functionally to launch quality improvement initiatives to address these gaps
- Collaborate with Customer Care Operations team to ensure consistency in quality of standards, and evaluations for the customer service teams
- Provide feedback to both Care Management and team members on areas of improvement and focus areas.
- Coach and support team members to strengthen skills in root cause analysis, reporting and storytelling with data
- Effective planning of schedules and resources to facilitate quality assurance and coaching needs of the Customer Care local and regional teams
- Provide leadership and coaching to all Quality Specialists
- Be an impactful Change Champion, managing change while sustaining team morale and productivity
- 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance in a global contact centre and/or customer-facing work environment
- At least 1 year in a team lead role with demonstrated experience in leadership, delegation, team building and the ability to motivate employees
- Able to build a strategy in line with the company vision and easily translate decisions or actions into this vision
- Experience in creating, measuring, analysing and delivering quality metrics
- Comfortable using Excel, Google Suite and data platforms such as Looker
- You excel at managing projects across teams and managing stakeholders and able to define priorities to create the right focus
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now