Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
About the job
Following our recent 40M€ fund-raising and in order to support our hyper-growth, we are looking for our first M&A Intern to build our M&A practice.
This is a rare opportunity to join the finance team of a fast-growing SaaS company backed by tier 1 VCs (Highland Europe & BPI) and to develop yourself.
As M&A intern, reporting to François, our CFO, and working closely with our CEO, you will help assess acquisition opportunities and support the team during transaction executions (if any). You will be involved in tasks such as market research, preparation of presentations, valuation analyses and assist in the execution process of deals.
Small teams allow for increased accountability, responsibility and visibility. You will learn working in a dynamic & fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and M&A, and able to deliver high quality work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Lead a global overview of our European Ecosystem
- Lead critical analysis of analytics shared by potential targets, drawing conclusions on historical performance drivers and insights on future trends
- Support the team during transaction executions (if any), fully taking part to the due diligence process, business plan modeling, and valuation work
- You stay humble & learn from your mistakes
- Top business or engineering school with strong academic performance
- Excellent computer skills (Excel / PowerPoint)
- First experience in a consulting firm, bank, private equity fund, or big four
- Very good understanding of corporate finance
- Fluent French and English speaker and writer
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You are a results-driven team player and you are committed to excellence in your work
- Benevolent company with a great atmosphere with incredible new offices!
- Hypergrowth: Snapshift is among the 5% of fastest growing scale-ups
- Competitive salary
- All common scale-up perks: remote-friendly, flexible hours of work, Alan, Swile …
- Autonomy & ownership
Step 1 : Interview with François - CFO
Step 2 : Skill test
Step 3 : Team culture fit with Olivier - CEO Apply now