Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
About the job
Following our recent 40M€ fund-raising and in order to support our hyper-growth, we are looking looking for Senior Accountant to build the foundations of a best-in-class and business focused finance team.
This is a rare opportunity to join the finance team of a fast-growing SaaS company backed by tier 1 VCs (Highland Europe & BPI) and to develop yourself.
Reporting to François, our CFO, you will be responsible of building scalable processes & reliable accounting & consolidation. You will oversee accounting firms in all our foreign subsidiaries.
As a Senior Accountant at Snapshift, your key responsibilities will include:
Set Up a best in class accounting practice
- Own, improve, implement and monitor the accounting processes and systems to help scale the organisation
- Participate into the internalisation of accounting
- Participate to to the set up of consolidation process
- Actively contribute to the relationship with external financial providers like accounting firms, auditors and banks from all countries
Contribute to other process
- Invoicing & Payments
- Procurement tools (Spendesk)
- You have a confirmed experience of 6+ years as Accountant in a scale up, in an accounting firm
- You pass DSCG
- You get excited when working in a dynamic & fast paced environment
- You stay humble & learn from your mistakes
- You are a team player
- You are rigorous & respect confidentiality
- Benevolent company with a great atmosphere with incredible new offices!
- Hypergrowth: Snapshift is among the 5% of fastest growing scale-ups
- Competitive salary & Stock-options - BSPCE
- All common scale-up perks: remote-friendly, flexible hours of work, Alan, Swile …
- Autonomy & ownership
The job is open in the Paris / Nantes / Madrid offices
Step 1 : Interview with Maxime - Talent Acquisition Leader (30’)
Step 2 : Management Interview & Technical Q&A with François - CFO (60’)
Step 3 : Team culture fit (Lunch) Apply now