Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
About the job
Following our recent 40M€ fund-raising and in order to support our hyper-growth, we are looking looking for a senior Finance Manager to build the foundations of a best-in-class and business focused finance team.
This is a rare opportunity to join the finance team of a fast-growing SaaS company backed by tier 1 VCs (Highland Europe & BPI) and to develop yourself.
Reporting to François, our CFO, you will be responsible of building scalable processes & reliable reporting. You will bring financial support to all departments, acting as a key business partner. You will take part into the structuration our finance function and contribute on strategic financial projects.
As a Senior Finance Manager at Snapshift, your key responsibilities will include :
Set Up a financial practice in a SaaS Scale Up
- Own, improve, implement and monitor the Finance processes and systems to help scale the organisation
- Participate into the internalisation of accounting (accountant being hired currently)
- Own the accounting closing & monthly reporting for Management Team & Board members
- Actively manage the relationship with external financial providers like accounting firms, auditors, banking partners from all countries
Participate in financing & acquisitions
- Collaborate with the CEO and CFO on compliance, fundraising, investor relations, preparation of board meetings, and other ad-hoc projects
Act as a Business Partner
- Work on budget, forecast hand by hand with managers to support each team's growth
- Help management team to follow their performance & be an expert of SaaS KPIs
- You have a confirmed experience of 5+ years as Finance Manager in a scale up, in an financial audit firm or M&A
- You get excited when working in a dynamic & fast paced environment
- You take initiative & take data driven decision
- You stay humble & learn from your mistakes
- You are a team player and have strong communications skills, enjoy to make sense of numbers
- You are rigorous & organized
- You are passionate about the start-up / scale-up ecosystem & SaaS KPIs
- Benevolent company with a great atmosphere with incredible new offices!
- Hypergrowth : Snapshift is among the 5% of fastest growing scale-ups
- Competitive salary & Stock-options - BSPCE
- All common scale-up perks: remote-friendly, flexible hours of work, Alan, Swile …
- Autonomy & ownership
The job is open in the Paris / Nantes / Madrid offices
Step 1 : Interview with Maxime - Talent Acquisition Leader (30’)
Step 2 : Management Interview & Technical Q&A with François - CFO (60’)
Step 3 : Team culture fit (Lunch) Apply now