About the job
Are you passionate about the world of sales? Or a recent graduate ready to be part of a digital company in continuous growth and expansion? Are you ambitious and looking for a place to fully develop your potential and where your work has a real impact? Then you’ve come to the right place...read on!
We are looking for a Sales Development Intern with native level of French for the French market, highly motivated to work in a successful scale-up company, and passionate about the digital world.
About ShopFully and Tiendeo:
ShopFully is a leading international player in Drive to Store, which represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins and the most reliable tech partner to more than 400 Retailers and Manufacturers globally; Tiendeo is our brand in Spain.
Our wide knowledge of our users’ consumer behaviour allows us to offer them the exact information they need of the retailers and brands near their location to help them shop in a smart way, allowing them to access the current offers in the market and get cashback from their choices. Our audience is 75 million unique monthly users, and app downloads are more than 10 million in 47 different countries.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
What we expect from you:
- Generate leads and establish the first contact with potential new accounts, following the internal sales process.
- Develop an understanding of the business needs of each potential client and how ShopFully can add value.
- Take advantage of the SDR toolkit to work effectively, track activity, identify successes and apply best practices.
- Willingness to learn and get involved with tools such as Sales Force, Marketo, Sales Navigator
Who you are:
- You have a university background in Business Administration/Management, Economics, or related degree.
- You have a native or fluent level of French.
- You have lots of energy to maintain the pace of work and handle a high volume of activity.
- You enjoy developing convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of making contact with qualified prospects.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to effectively articulate the value proposition of our solution.
- You are a curious person with the desire to live within an established company and European leader in drive-to-store.
What we offer:
- Be part of a young, promising and international team (+20 nationalities).
- Your work will have a direct impact in company results.
- Interesting learning and development opportunities through a specific training plan, with an individual annual budget.
- Participation in events and conferences to stay updated and add more value to the team.
- Extraordinary work environment.
- Flat hierarchy and autonomous work.
- Work and personal life balance: flexible work hours and intensive workday on Fridays.