About the role and about You:
Do you like online gaming and the sense of community that it provides? Are you passionate about keeping communities safe and fun for all? Are you willing to investigate bad actors on an online platform, take action to individually stop them, and prevent those things from happening again by others? If so, we’d like to chat!
What you’ll do:
- Learning the sensitive nuances of our Zwift brand tone and how we define a safe and inclusive environment for our members.
- Identifying, investigating, handling, and escalating sensitive user generated content for immediate actions
- Implementing the tool to monitor, track performance, and report on trends of user generated content
- Maintaining text filters and administering rules which reinforce a safe community platform for our members
- Documenting workflows and communication plans around moderation
- Creating future iteration, road mapping, and deployment for the Content Moderation service as a whole
- Building and sustaining productive relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders to evolve use of Content Moderation Tools
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Community Support Specialist, with a focus in Content Moderation who possesses a strong background in using tools and processes to promote trust and safety within an online community. This individual will administer the rules, monitor the UGC, and address & escalate issues as needed. Success in this position will be to support a sustainable community for millions of members, all who will get to enjoy the same rewarding, meaningful experience and fun of our platform. Success will also come from someone who can see the bad in the world, and forget it after it’s been addressed.
You'll Have These Skills and Experiences:
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, including monitoring user generated content in online communities
- Proven ability to investigate problems, use good judgment, and convey technical findings clearly, both in written and verbal forms
- Strong attention-to-detail to create and document processes and procedures.
- Ability to take direction and work independently to implement changes in our products, tools, and/or operations
- An inquisitive nature to comprehend emerging technology quickly
- Ability to quickly shift gears and manage shifting priorities in our dynamic environment
- Relevant experience working alongside technical resources including development, design, and product managers
(Colorado only) minimum salary of $64,100 + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
- Experience with CleanSpeak, Kustomer, or other support tools
- Bilingual and/or global service experience
- Passion for online gaming and social media
- Cycling, running, and/or indoor training equipment knowledge
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Kaiser Permanente posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs).
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)