About the role and about You:
We have a fantastic opportunity on our People team for the position of Director, Total Rewards. This is a newly created global role for our go forward needs in which you will be a key member of the People Leadership team, reporting to our Chief People Officer.
This leader will ensure our global total rewards strategy evolves as our business continues to shift and change. You’re motivated by building, creating, implementing and maturing programs, policies and procedures to support a dynamic growth business. You can also demonstrate balancing the practical, operational and tactical elements to get things done. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and interpersonal skills and be driven to do what it takes to contribute in a fast paced, collaborative, start-up environment.
You are a seasoned Compensation and Benefits professional and are well versed and highly capable of anticipating, defining and implementing the right total rewards solutions for our people around the globe.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and execute a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Lead strategic projects including building out our global compensation strategy and framework
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Develop and manage our global benefits programs
- Create scalable processes and programs that support our business objectives while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with leadership as well as a broad range of cross-functional and global teams
- Enjoy being hands on although you will also manage a small but mighty team
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide reward programs and budgets
- Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our global markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by keeping abreast of existing and new legislation. Ensure adherence to requirements and advise leadership on needed actions
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- Own and/or assist with a variety of People & Culture projects and workflow process improvements
- Solid understanding of small company dynamics which includes being able to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, adaptability and flexibility
- Partner with business partners to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen. There is a lot of work ahead and we need someone who excels at building something from nothing, but is strategic at the same time
- Motivated by building, creating, implementing and maturing programs, policies and procedures to support a dynamic growth business. You can also demonstrate balancing the practical, operational and tactical elements to get things done
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with compensation and benefits programs, and experience with rapidly growing, global tech companies needing flexible solutions
- Management and development of teams for 4+ years
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation and benefits programs
- Enthusiastic and comfortable about working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning, and analytical skills allowing data to be leveraged to make recommendations and decisions
- Strong knowledge of global employment laws (federal, state and local as required)
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspire trust and confidence both internally and externally
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
(Colorado only) minimum salary $156,000 + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Kaiser Permanente posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs).
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)