About the role and about You:
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with and influence cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Legal, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Information Security, and Data teams) to successfully implement the Privacy strategy and roadmap across Zwift
- Assist with maintaining a data inventory, conducting privacy reviews and risk assessments for new and existing products, services and business processes and identify privacy impact mitigation strategies
- Enhance, operationalize and lead key privacy initiatives and capabilities, including tracking and reporting on privacy metrics, developing internal documentation and guidance, and monitoring the operational effectiveness of privacy controls.
- Support the Compliance team in developing and executing a prioritized Privacy roadmap
- Identify automation opportunities across the enterprise to scope, prioritize, and plan their implementation
- Design and conduct role-specific data privacy training for engineering and product managers.
- Coach Watopians on audit and compliance standards and best practices
- Manage aspects of the data deletion and data access capabilities and support the incorporation of privacy-by-design and the privacy review process.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years direct experience driving projects and initiatives in data privacy, data protection, compliance, and audit technology. Preferred prior experience at medium or large companies.
- Bachelor's degree
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to document requirements and to balance multiple, competing priorities
- Team player, with the ability to multitask, flexible and can work under pressure
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from different areas in the organization
- Socially confident with good organization, communication and presentation skills
- Any combination of the following Certifications: CDPSE, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPT, CIPM, CISA, CISM
(Colorado only) minimum salary $114,000 + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
- Advanced degree
- Experience in program management focused on the Legal, Compliance, Security & Privacy domains
- Experience using data analytics tools, e.g. Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
- Experience using data privacy tools and platforms, e.g. OneTrust, TrustArc, BreachRx
- Experience with quality for consumer electronics, fitness, and/or mobile games
- Professional auditing experience
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Kaiser Permanente posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs).
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)