ABOUT THE POSITION
As Operations Manager, you will be a part of the Operations team that supports and provides an improved infrastructure for the Delivery department.
This role requires excellent business acumen, project management capabilities, can-do approach and great interpersonal skills to communicate with cross functional teams within the organization.
What you will do:
- Plan and monitor project lifecycle from initiation to delivery, including managing scope, cost, schedule and resources.
- Create and maintain dashboards and data visualizations to track customer health, team’s performance, deliverable KPIs, and more.
- Conduct market research for tools and vendors, negotiate terms, and implement
- Support the professional onboarding and training of new employees.
- Proactively work to improve KPIs/ data points/ issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to solve problems, improve and implement new solutions and share best practices
- Make conscious, responsible decisions on-the-fly when things don't go according to plan.
- Keep up with rapidly changing projects, requiring fast and smart decision making.
- Improve collaboration between the different teams and ensure effective communication across functions and interfaces.
- Define, design, execute and assess internal and external processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial engineering or a related field.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Able to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Able to work independently with limited general supervision and prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrate a track record of problem-solving and driving multiple tasks and processes simultaneously.
- Able to work well under pressure in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Extraordinary communicator, with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong G-suite skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as good business judgment.
- Creative thinking, a quick learner of new practice areas and technological tools.
- Intelligence background (OSINT, Humint etc).
- Experience with project management and automation tools (Monday, Make/integromat).
- Experience with BI/business data systems (such as SiSense, Tableau).
- 2+ years of experience in project management / operations roles.
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.