The Role - Incident Manager
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Incident Manager to join our Global Support Team at our HQ in Limerick on a hybrid.
As the Incident Manager @AMCS you will;
- Partner and collaborate with, Engineering, Operations, Technical Support, Customer Success, and Sales Leadership to ensure delivery of a unified support experience for customers.
- Ensure superb execution of the incident resolution process, with transparent communication that grows internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with customers as a management point of contact in certain circumstances to provide assurance and resources as needed, regularly acting as the customers’ advocate helping prioritize and gain momentum in solving complex challenges.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a technical support environment, managing issues.
- 5 years of experience managing, coordinating, and ensuring resolution on executive-facing escalations.
- Experience directing and maximizing the benefits of collaborating with global teams.
- Excellent operational and services experience in a cloud services delivery environment, providing mission critical support to large enterprise customers.
- Practical experience managing incident response across multiple support teams, with a strong knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Strong technical knowledge of complex systems, ideally in a multi-tenant, cloud environment.
- Coordinate Incident Response across multiple functions for complex service outages and contribute to the continuous evolution of AMCS Group Incident Management processes and procedures.
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder communications for any multi-customer issues via multiple communication channels ensuring updates are timely, accurate, and actionable.
- Address incoming critical escalations from executives and/or key customers, and coordinate response, often across multiple teams, in order to facilitate swift and effective resolution of those situations.
- Lead cross-functional post-incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution, enabling the delivery of post incident reports to customers and stakeholders.
Your [email protected]:
·Choose how you work: on-site or Hybrid
·Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
·Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
·Have a clear pathway for your progression.
·Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here. Apply now