ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for a highly motivated, curious and proactive candidate with proven experience in consumer research and business intelligence analysis to join our Strategic Partnership Management Team.
The main role is to connect data extracted from the adv campaign performed for our business customers to relevant insights for the Sales team, and support in identifying new business opportunities and customizing new commercial storytelling.
You will be responsible for:
• Interpreting and extracting “powerful” insights from data (such as ROI of online advertising campaigns, budget distribution and performance adv campaigns
• Preparing final presentation to be delivered to the customers. Review, synthesize and communicate insights in meaningful and actionable ways (transform data and results into actionable insights)
• Reading signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts in our customers expectations in terms of data, by discovering and suggesting to the Product and Technology team innovative methodologies and new approaches in data reporting and visualization
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
• University Degree in Marketing, Economics, ICT or related fields
• At least 2 years of experience in market research, marketing insights or big data integration & analysis
• Advanced analytical skills and numerical reasoning with a proven experience in managing different type of market researches or reporting (segmentation, U&A, data integration, etc.)
• Proficiency in data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. Excel, Tableau)
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus (willing to learn is mandatory!)
• Experience in Google Suite (especially Sheets and Presentations);
• Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken;
• English: Good, both written and spoken.
OTHER ABILITIES THAT WILL WIN OUR HEART
• Dynamic approach, curious and open-minded attitude; Apply now
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Good team, relational and communication skills at all levels, inside and outside the organization
• Strong interest in different retail verticals, customers understanding and innovation (especially in Data Reporting)
• Be responsible for managing your own day-to-day workload
• Well organized and able to work under pressure (especially with tight deadlines)