GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
The mission of our Accounting Team is to provide high-quality financial information in addition to timely and accurate reporting of financial data for the GetYourGuide Group entities.
We are looking for a Working Student to strengthen our dynamic accounting team in Berlin. If you love accounting we are looking forward to your application.
- Your daily responsibilities will include a variety of tasks (e.g. travel expenses, registration of invoices) depending on project needs.
- You will also support your colleagues on various ad-hoc projects.
- You will work on a 20 hour per week basis
- You are currently studying a business degree, preferably finance related.
- You feel confident with MS Office and technology in general.
- Preferably you already had your first working experience in the accounting department.
- Fluent in English and with a good command of German.
- You are motivated, inspired, curious and very eager to learn.
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- A beautiful office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now