Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Based in central Paris or central London and in close cooperation with the Chief People Officer, Leaders and Managers, the People Manager - Europe will be responsible for supporting Managers and Employees based in Spain, Italy, Germany, UK and Netherlands in reaching their business objectives and be the day-to-day interface on all HR topics.
More specifically, you will be required to:
- Be the point of contact and manage - with the help of your team - all HR generalist topics related to your regional perimeter (about 60 employees today, should double every year).
- Manage Employees, Apprentices, Interns in their entire Deepki’s journey : from recruitment to offboarding.
- Ensure the compliance with HR local legislations, collective bargaining agreements, etc.
- Support and coach Managers in recruiting, onboarding, developing, engaging and retaining their team members.
- Supervise and control payroll, check it is accurate and compliant.
- Supervise and control HR Administration: contracts of employment, addendums, probation period letters, end of contracts documents, …
- Supervise relations with organisations of each country like social security, labour administration, income tax administration, company doctor…
- Recruit, onboard, develop, manage and engage a small team, including, as of International Payroll & HR Administration Manager and an Apprentice (as of today).
- Support Managers in defining the right skills and organisation they need to reach their business goals, in workforce & succession planning.
- Help as a facilitator to prevent and resolve employees issues and conflicts, manage issues of low-performance and/or inadequate behaviours, prevent working unhealthy situations.
- Be responsible for constructive, transparent and peaceful labour relations if applicable (not the case today).
- Ensure employees have safe, healthy, ergonomic and enjoyable working conditions, help searching new offices and organising smooth move of offices if needed.
- Liaise with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager and Team to agree on recruitment priorities and follow-up progress.
- Support the C&B, HR IS and Analytics Manager to grade positions, design compensation grids that help attracting, engaging and retaining talents, coordinate salary reviews & bonus calculation, help to select competitive benefits for each country and be the interface with the health / disability / life insurers, make sure data in the payroll system and HRIS are accurate and updated.
- With the L&D Manager, ensure the onboarding path for newcomers in your region, brings employees’ inclusion and performance as well as solidifies our company culture, ensure the Year-End and Mid-Year Reviews campaigns, as well as complete the Organization & People Reviews.
- With the CSR, People Engagement & Communication Manager, help to design and implement concrete actions that make people motivated and proud to work at Deepki as well as loyal, contribute to a transparent and useful internal communication, and facilitate any CSR actions in your perimeter.
- Help the Chief People Officer to define, adapt and implement the People strategy for Deepki, actively participate in the People Leadership Team meetings, and contribute to any HR transversal projects…
- You have a Master in Human Resources or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- You are recognized for your skills in HR generalist topics.
- You have experience as HR generalist in Italy, Germany, Spain & UK.
- You are recognized for your leadership, people management and communication skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Additional languages like Spanish, Italian and German are welcome.
- You are capable of having a strategic view and translate the company strategy for your domain of responsibilities. You are also known for being operational and leading by yourself multiple projects and initiatives.
- You must have at least one successful experience in SaaS / hypergrowth organisation.
- You love People and you are service oriented while keeping in mind the company's interests.
- You are autonomous, with a strong sense of responsibilities and proactivity.
- You have the wish to start projects & build processes to reach your objectives.
- You are open, dynamic & welcoming.
- You are a good listener and love to work hand in hand with various and diverse teams.
- You know how to work autonomously.
- You are rigorous and reactive.
- Have a strong team spirit.
WHAT DEEPKI CAN OFFER YOU:
- A position within a promising sector,
- An activity within a dynamic and international team,
- A passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place! Apply now