Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
Reporting to the Senior Director of FP&A, the Senior Manager of FP&A will be an key player on the Salsify Finance team through extensive partnership with leadership, owning the consolidation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts, and driving system improvement initiatives to support the continued growth of Salsify. The Senior Manager of FP&A will lead the continuous maturity of financial and operating models in order to support Finance at scale. Being self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and at home in a fast-paced environment are critical to success in this role. Exceptional communication skills are imperative, including the ability to translate complex financial concepts across a variety of audiences with ease. Salsify is a highly collaborative environment and FP&A has the privilege of working closely with every team.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Manage the financial planning processes related to budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasting
- Coordinate FP&A and cross-functional planning inputs
- Architect and coordinate planning model changes
- Develop a deep understanding of expense drivers and assumptions in order to identify risks and opportunities in various financial models
- Present financial outcomes and business outlook to stakeholders across Salsify and within the Finance team
- Participate in monthly close reviews, prepare concise narrative of results and package analysis for senior management
- Lead and enable others in an environment that values continuous learning, development, and growth
- Build relationships with a variety of functional and geographic leaders enabling meaningful analysis, visibility, and comprehensive understanding of currents throughout the business
- Serve as a thought partner and sounding board for all things finance at Salsify
- Collaborate closely with accounting, talent acquisition, business operations, compensation/rewards, and legal/security on analyses and process overhaul
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- 10+ years of experience in finance
- BS degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience working at high growth Saas company, Public Co. experience a plus
- Proficiency with Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, and Netsuite
- Desire to problem solve collaboratively
- Need to truly understand results, underlying data, and root cause
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of priorities
- Appreciation for iterative processes, open to constantly incorporating feedback and changes
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
- And more!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected]. Apply now