As our Head/Director of Product Management, you will be leading the Product Management team. Your main focus will be to oversee the self-serve ecommerce Technology platform that enables the superior services to clients. You will be expected to also lead the products for internal and external operations, including logistics, finance, marketing, etc.
You will also lead a team of product managers, senior product managers, and product owners. You are responsible for their success as product leaders and their career development. You will provide them with opportunities, feedback and support to ensure an effective and productive team.
You are ready to roll up your sleeves to be a hands-on product manager when needed. You know how to apply the best product management practices when managing a product. Setting up as a role model for the team members to follow.
It would be nice if you have ecommerce knowledge and experience, have successfully delivered software products with a result driven mindset, are familiar with and have insight with user journey and user experience design, and understand how data analytics drives business and product development.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Lead a team of product managers and product owners to deliver high impact products
- Define and manage the product strategy
- Partner with key stakeholders and clients to identify and define value propositions
- Build empathy and partnership with internal stakeholders and their clients
- Be an evangelist of best product management practices
- Successfully led and developed a team of product managers and/or product owners
- Delivered the right products to enable business growth
- Proper stakeholder management for cross-functional collaborations
- Passion for all things product management
- Result driven mindset through goal definition and success metrics development
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
- Share Options
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now