As the Sales Coordinator for our APAC region based in the UK you will sit within our exciting, and swift sales team reporting into our Director of APAC. Supporting the Personal Shoppers, you will play an important part in providing the best luxury personal shopping experience in the world to our UHNW client base. Communicating confidently with our operations teams, you will work with the Private Client Manager Assistant and our supporting teams on tasks that affect the whole customer journey.
Please note salary for this role is £21k.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Assist Private Client Manager of the APAC team on day-to-day operations that service Threads’ clients
- Support receipt and purchase declaration procedures, ensuring compliance excellence for all purchases made
- Manage large volumes of orders and understand the process of prioritisation
- Source and secure high value, luxury, or sought after fashion items through store contacts and online searches across the globe
- Build relationships with new contacts within the global luxury fashion industry
- Develop and expand knowledge of new trends and brands through in-store visits and social media
- Experience working in a busy commercial environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong luxury fashion product knowledge
- Innovative ways of thinking to tackle challenges and work pragmatically
- Knowledge of the APAC market
- Native or Business Fluent level of both Mandarin and Cantonese - Desirable but unessential
- Good head for numbers and attention to detail
- Social media wise and confident learning new platforms
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now