Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, Vans and Sanofi trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience. To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown very quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014. There are now close to 200 employees worldwide, and we are looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, especially in the US market, both in revenue and in headcount. YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 40% growth last year and operational profitability.
Given the innovative product which customers love and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC! We are a truly multinational inclusive organisation which likes to empower its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC, and a passion for the future of work, and you will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact. We offer competitive reward packages and many employee benefits - check out our current opportunities at www.yoobic.com/careers
What we need…
We’re looking for talented Customer Success Managers to join our Customer Success team in our London office, working with our German speaking clients. You’ll join a dynamic and client-obsessed team which generates significant contributions to YOOBIC growth. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting the client’s adoption and continued success with the YOOBIC solution.
The CSM takes ownership of YOOBICs relationship with the client business process owner, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with YOOBIC. The CSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
What you'll do…
- Manage and grow relationship with Key Client stakeholders
- Organise Quarterly Business Reviews and Operational Reviews with clients to build targets and objectives for the upcoming year
- Identify opportunities for improvement, specifically ensuring optimal use of solution
- Identify potential challenges to continuously enhance business and operational efficiency
- Define high-level strategy and target model with Clients to ensure long-term adoption of the solution and satisfaction
- Day-to-day follow-up on client activity and operations
- Data analysis, leverage YOOBIC and client KPIs to help decision-making
- Act as a functional and strategic advisor
- Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
- Work closely with the Product teams to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements
- ... and being the amazing candidate you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed!
What you have...
- Strong experience in a similar Customer Success / Client Relationship / Consulting position
- Client-facing and people oriented by nature
- Conducted Quarterly Business Reviews with all sizes of clients
- Customer relationship driven
- Expert knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Strong analytical skills (data analysis, reports, KPIs/metrics, etc.)
- Proactive, “get things done” attitude
- Able to learn fast and solve problems
- Resourceful nature, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and to work within an international environment
- Intellectually curious, tenacious and organised
- Interest in start-ups and new technologies
- Fluent in German