Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, Vans and Sanofi trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience. To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown very quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014. There are now close to 200 employees worldwide, and we are looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, especially in the US market, both in revenue and in headcount. YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 40% growth last year and operational profitability.
Given the innovative product which customers love and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC! We are a truly multinational inclusive organization which likes to empower its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC, and a passion for the future of work, and you will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact. We offer competitive reward packages and many employee benefits - check out our current opportunities at www.yoobic.com/careers.
What we need…
Our sales team is growing! We are looking for experienced SaaS sales professionals to join us as we work to bring YOOBIC to customers across the US.
You will work as an individual contributor focused on new business development selling enterprise solutions. We are looking for you to be a dynamic and hungry individual who has experience driving complex, consultative SaaS sales processes from end-to-end. In addition, you are process driven, creative, a strong problem-solver, and apt at solution-selling.
Joining us, you will play a big part in the future of YOOBIC. You'll have a huge impact on the future of the team and the company, and your success will help shape the success of the company as we continue to drive our growth across the US.
What you'll do…
- Run the full sales process within your territory - from pipeline creation, to presenting the YOOBIC solution, to negotiating pricing and closing deals, with guidance & support from our senior team
- Target the world's leading and most recognizable brand name clients in the retail and hospitality verticals
- Report on your deals weekly and forecast your pipeline to a quarterly target
- Partner with pre-sales team throughout the sales process to demonstrate the YOOBIC platform and to present the YOOBIC sales methodology
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to build strong demand generation campaigns
- Build your territory, identify target accounts and take ownership of the growth and development of your business
What you have...
- Proven experience selling complex SaaS solutions and managing a full sales cycle
- Consistent track record of achievement/target attainment throughout your sales career
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated mentality, with passion for driving growth
- You will have a thirst to learn and develop yourself as a sales professional
- Ability to act as a mentor for members of the BDR team
- Experience selling to enterprise retail/hospitality clients a plus
What we offer...
- Competitive salary and a very generous commission scheme
- 20 days PTO + 8 public holidays (with 3 floating holidays to choose from)
- Medical cover and EAP (Employee Assistant Program)
- Critical Illness and Life insurance coverage
- An amazing 401k
- ADP discounts for a whole host of items (including electronics,
Childcare, travel, etc...)
- On-line Free HIIT sessions + gym discounts
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role