About the role and about You:
At Zwift, we continue to increase the complexity and velocity by which we release new features, updates, and enhancements to our software platforms, web properties, and other services we offer our members. To ensure Community Support is prepared internally and externally to deliver support to our community in an accurate, efficient, and consistent fashion, we are seeking to fill a Release Specialist position on our team.
Interfacing directly with Product, Live Operations, and other stakeholders while leveraging your deep knowledge of our products and community, you will ensure all crucial information is disseminated to the individual teams within Community Support when both planned and unplanned changes occur.
Leveraging your mastery of relationship building, influence, and independent decision making, you will drive key business objectives, including reducing support volume while improving the quality and efficiency of our support interactions.
What you’ll do:
- Interfacing directly with Live Operations and other stakeholders, you will ensure all crucial information is disseminated to the individual teams within Community Support when both planned and unplanned changes occur.
- You will ensure all CS team leaders and specialists are informed of any necessary updates before a release is launched.
- You will confirm the appropriate teams have the necessary information to ensure impacted member-facing content is produced and published prior to each release or update.
- Working closely with our Learning and Development and Content teams, you will verify any impacted internal knowledge and training materials are updated prior to a release or update.
- Post-release, you will ensure bugs, deprecations in services, or other issues are shared with Community Support stakeholders promptly and effectively.
What we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with product-development lifecycles, with the ability to understand and interpret product release schedules, playbooks, and roadmaps.
- Deep knowledge of Zwift’s products (e.g., Zwift Game, Zwift Companion, Zwift Power), with a strong understanding and connection to the Zwift community.
- Familiarity with computing principles (e.g, GPUs, RAM, OS) and intermediate knowledge of smartphones, streaming devices, and tablets.
- Independent decision making/problem-solving skills, with an ability to triage situations and determine when to escalate (e.g., loop in leadership, Legal, PR).
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills.
- Clear and precise communication and interpersonal skills.
- A process-improvement mindset, while working through established channels to usher in change.
- 1-4 years of related experience
(Colorado only) minimum salary of $64,100 + Bonus + Equity+ Benefits
- Intermediate Confluence/Jira knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of indoor cycling equipment (e.g., trainers, heart rate monitors, sensors).
- Clear understanding of Community Support department structure and areas of ownership.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Kaiser Permanente posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs).
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)