As a Solutions Engineer, you will be part of a team of experts developing Trust & Safety solutions for Technology companies in Social Media, Gaming, Publishing, Content Management, Payment Systems, and other spaces which are prone to abuse by bad actors. You will work alongside the Sales and Product Teams to power the growth and adoption of ActiveFence's Trust and Safety platform while establishing a strong relationship with our prospects.
Key responsibilities :
- Work closely with ActiveFence’s Sales team to scope, design, and architect the ideal Trust & Safety solution for clients and prospects.
- Act as our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from the initial stages of the sales cycle to final handoff to Operations.
- Lead product demos, proof of concepts
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams to support clients and prospects
- Become a Trust & Safety evangelist, follow industry trends, develop best practices, share relevant documents and brochures with prospects.
- Enhance Product offerings based on customer needs and industry trends
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.