We are currently looking for an experienced AR Specialist to add to our global accounts receivable team. Your role will be to manage the day to day collections process for a portfolio of customers based in the Netherlands & Germany, improving cashflow, reducing payment delinquency and providing an excellent customer experience.
Location - This role can be based in our Hoofddorp office, or remotely throughout the Netherlands.
As a AR Specialist @AMCS you will;
- Monitor AR aging of assigned accounts to ensure timely payment of customer invoices.
- Communicate with customers via email and phone regarding payment of overdue invoices.
- Manage key customer relationships regarding collection issues
- Resolve customer billing issues, reconcile account discrepancies and manage disputes.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Interacts with sales teams and customer success team members to resolve A/R issues.
- Performs other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with AR Manager regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Manages 3rd Party Collection Efforts
- Support collection strategies and working to achieve agreed KPI’s
Languages: Fluent in English / Dutch. German is an advantage.
What you need to succeed?
- At least 3 years credit & collections experience with large volume, high value accounts.
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with Enterprise ERP systems – NetSuite experience is Desirable.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Process improvement experience
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
- Choose how you work, onsite, hybrid, remote.
- Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
- Earn a competitive package with benefits.
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression.
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Does your office check the boxes for being future-proof?
Today's top talent demands a workplace that puts their health first, and offers more than just a desk to show up to; they expect an office that enhances their physical and mental well-being. We're proud to say that thanks to the newest smart and sustainable innovations, Pharos' tenants constitute the Netherlands' Healthiest Working Community. https://pharoswork.com/ Apply now