DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS (Advanced Manufacturing Control Systems) is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the forefront of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving, and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration, and creativity.
Reporting to the Global Head of Services Operations, the Project Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the growth, profitability, and operating efficiency of the worldwide services business. As an extended member of the services management team, the Operations Analyst must demonstrate strategic thinking, effective communication, and strong fiscal control.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Project Operations
- Partners with the Services Management team and cross-functional team leaders to drive process improvement and integration of business performance objectives and initiatives.
- Serves as expert in services products, tools, internal processes, and methodologies.
- Promote the corporate mission, vision, and values in order to maintain quality, professionalism and team spirit amongst all stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of one or more project control processes, including resource management, planning, issue and risk management, scope/change control, process automation and quality management
- Plan administration using a standard Project Management Tool. This may include setting up plans, tracking progress and reporting variances
- Understanding Project and Programme performance metrics
- Working with delivery teams to understand status, issues, risks.
- Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication, aligning remote teams and bringing everyone on the same page.
- Resource Management
- Implement common resource management processes and best practices, and leverage use of NetSuite for resource management, including training resource managers, and supporting their use of the tool.
- Support for Resource Managers, including requisitioning and booking resources to projects, and providing assistance in reporting and compliance.
- Plan and Schedule Resource Efficiently, create visibility of resource capacity, competency, and availability for all stakeholders, establish a real-time resource scheduling to accommodate the fast-changing ground reality
- BI Data Analytics
- Data research, reconciliation, and analysis for projects related to services planning (e.g., analysis of budgets, strategic issue impacts, market opportunities, etc)
- Preparing financial analysis and key operational metrics: forecasting revenue, delivery costs, business development metrics, condition, and trend analysis
- Production of status reports for weekly management meetings and executive management meetings to facilitate fact-based decision making
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of data analytics and tooling e.g., Power BI, Office 365 suite including advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of collaboration tools e.g., MS Teams, SharePoint, and Confluence.
- Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills. Articulates with confidence to senior management.
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation.
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask and work across various functions and stakeholders in different regions/time zones globally.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive/ can do style of work.
- Commercial awareness with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.