Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 700+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industries worldwide supporting thousands of customers in 22 countries.
Do you speak Dutch or German?
Are you interested in a career in Sales? Or Marketing? You can have both!
At AMCS Group, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales & marketing team. That’s why we’re recruiting Sales & Marketing Specialists to identify and qualify potential customers who can benefit from our products and services and convince them of the value in talking to AMCS. As the first line of communication with customers, we would like you to have an aptitude/understanding of sales/marketing processes, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
· Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
· Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential opportunities
· Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
· Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
· Work closely with Marketing professionals who will guide you in the use of various marketing tactics and tools to help you achieve your outbound prospecting goals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Utilize cutting-edge Marketing automation tools, the phone, and email to generate new sales opportunities
· Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
· Report to Marketing team managers with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree with up to 1 year of relevant work experience
· Strong communication skills via phone and email
· Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
· Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
· Native-level Dutch or German is essential
· Experience of using a CRM software is an advantage
· Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes Apply now