We have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Owner to join our expanding Vehicle Technology team in our Limerick HQ, this can be based onsite, or in a hybrid capacity. We are also considering candidates who would be remote throughout Ireland.
- Develop clear and descriptive user stories with acceptance criteria to support the development team
- Participate in the regular scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews.
- Initiate and translate product road map into manageable product backlog for Scrum teams
- Constructively challenge and engage with the development team to maintain continuous velocity, ensure quality and maintain motivation.
- Ability to engage and connect all stakeholders (customers, partners, market specialists) in different locations, to create and a fully formed product scope.
- Distil inputs from a variety of user representatives / stakeholders to create a complete picture of the market problems to be solved
- Challenge stakeholders to ensure that an understanding is achieved that is coherent, complete, credible and sufficiently concrete to facilitate the development of software, and that the business processes underlying the scenarios are identified and described.
- Work with the Product Manager to plan product release to ensure go to market readiness working with product marketing, pre-sales, sales, implementation, support
- Expert knowledge of the existing capabilities of the Product to plan for its future evolution
- Own the acceptance of delivered software, meeting capabilities as envisioned.
- Communicate and evangelise your product
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or in a related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, curious and customer focused
- Ability to break down complexity and clearly articulate requirements
- Understanding of how technology can be leveraged for business benefit including ability to assess the technical feasibility / relative cost of solution options.
- Understanding of RESTful API principles
- Waste & Recycling domain experience an advantage
- Experience with development of user personas and user journey
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
· Choose how you work: on-site or Hybrid
· Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
· Earn a competitive package with benefits.
· Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
· Have a clear pathway for your progression.
· Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world. Apply now