At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open-source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable, and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda.
Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
What You'll Do:
- Web Modeler is a key building block in the new Camunda Cloud strategy. It is the foundation for further improving the SaaS-based solution to design Process and Decision Automation Projects. Being part of this team, you will be equipped with all resources and will have the scope of influence to really shape and impact a key part of Camunda’s Product Stack.
- You will be fully empowered to make decisions while collaborating and being supported by Product Management, Product Designers and other Engineers.
- You will develop features and improvements to the product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way that meet our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. You will maintain and advocate for these standards through code reviews.
- You will collaborate with Product Management, Product Designers, Frontend Engineers and other stakeholders to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- You will solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
What You'll Bring Along:
- Experience owning a feature from concept to production, including solution proposal, communication with stakeholders, and execution.
- Capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical or architectural problems. Passionate advocate for clean code and best engineering practices
- Ability to deliver incremental progress by proposing and implementing iterative solutions.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills. A mindset towards achieving results, and excellent prioritization skills. Ability to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them.
- You value User Feedback and you are passionate about good UX.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have any previous experience with Node.js or MobX.
- Have knowledge and experience in Process Automation, BPM(N), or Microservices.
- Have prior experience with mentoring junior/mid-level engineers.
- Have a sense of humor.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now