At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Identity team develops the Identity and Access Management as a central point for authentication and authorization. Identity is integrated in other Camunda Platform 8 products and provides secure login for users as well as service accounts.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer (Backend focus) to join our team and support us in developing new features in the Identity and Access Management domain. You will be working closely with our team’s Back and Frontend Engineers, the Engineering Manager and the Product Management and Design teams.
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in CET +/-2.
What you'll do:
- Design and build new features and APIs with Java and Spring Boot
- Contribute to our frontend written in TypeScript and React
- Maintain our high quality coding standards by applying clean code principles and good test coverage
- Analyze product and user requirements and turn them into technical counterparts
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years experience as a Fullstack or Backend Engineer
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Experience working with existing and designing new APIs
- A collaborative mindset that we can solve the hardest problems together in our team
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Docker and Maven
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks
- Experience working with CI pipelines
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now