You see the role of HR Services/People Operations as a critical enabler for the rest of the company, a function so crucial that without it, nothing else would work? You are keen to ensure that through your team, you help ensure than SoSafe is one of the most modern employers in Europe? You thrive on constantly improving and streamlining process and tooling? You have an amazing eye for detail, are self-organized and can keep on top of multiple exciting projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
At SoSafe you have the opportunity to actively shape the workplace at one of Germanys leading startups, at the leading cyber security provider in Europe - and help make the digital world a little more secure. We have grown strongly in the last 4 years , have gained four international investors and currently serve over 2 000 customers from all industries and of all sizes with our SaaS solution. Become part of our success story!
- To manage a small team of experts in our HR Services team
- Responsible for all personnel related matters for each and every Safey
- Challenging the norm and optimizing our existing process and structures
- Development of a scalable, state of the art and pragmatic HR Services function.
- Being a key player in the SoSafe People Team, working with our TA, HRBP and L&D funtions
- Reporting directly to our VP People and collaborating closely with the Executive team
- You bring the ability to manage and a successful HR Services team, working as part of a rapidly expanding technology business
- You have successfully completed your studies with a relevant focus - e.g. economics with a focus on HR/organizational or (business) development
- Experience of managing a small team, with great people- and leadership skills
- You have the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with Leadership, Vendors and employees
- Several years of professional experience in human resources and firsthand experience in managing employees
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in a fast-growing and/or international company and do not shy away from the challenges that come with it
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about achieving business results and key metrics, sense of accountability and ownership
- German and English at Native/Professional level proficiency
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!